Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bad Boys!!! Bad Boys!!!

Sorry, WHITE PEOPLE, but this pic of the David brothers -- Jon and Ben both being District Attorneys, and Bobbsey-Identical-Twin brothers to boot is too classic. Sorry about the "bad language," which is actually a compliment, considering how corrupted and corrupting the brothers are. I still have rockers who will testify that the Bro's ran up to them drunk two summers ago on Pleasure Island and demanded they tell them where to buy "cocaine and pussy." (This reported many times on this blog.)

Also, the man who swore to me he is Ben David's male lover told many secrets to me when he was drunk as a skunk. Some of those claims I've already reported -- some I'm saving for court.

ANYWAY: Why today's title:

Since dropping "atom bombs" on The Good Shepherd Center (homeless shelter here in Wilmington, NC) and the Williams scholars (some guilty, some not) and conspirators in Tennessee Williams' death earlier today, I've just been WAITING to see if Ben David was mad enough and foolish enough to arrest me on yet another false charge. I was only semi-disappointed.

This afternoon, about an hour ago, a female officer of Wilmington's Finest wrote citations for me and two of my friends for allegedly breaking the open container law in an alleyway off Dock St. between 2nd and 3rd. The funny thing was that the three of us had been travelling together for about an hour and telling stories about how Ben David had tried to use and bribe one of us (I don't think Robbie Trayhan will mind my using his name. Although I did not see him drink today, he does have a love of beer.) I'll not name the other.

Anyway, the air was clear and the sun hot, so we ducked into a shady alley (I assume it was a public thoroughfare -- especially since they didn't also charge us with trespassing. BUT GET THIS: After all was said and done, the original officer, a female, said that entering that alley would be trespassing in the future. I would like clarification if it is public or private and if public, how an officer can say one is trespassing there).

Anyway #2: We took refuge in the nice dense shade, and the other two sat down on a railroad tie used to landscape as a curb. I stood awhile, then as I picked up a coffee cup sitting where I would sit, noticed a police officer approaching from the Market Street end of the lane. I told the others and we joked about how Ben David was probably after all three of us -- but did not take it seriously. I figured she was just passing through to wherever her business called her.

When she got up to us, she claimed she had a witness and we had been drinking. HA!!! That was a joke. I looked around and counted eight tall-boy beer cans littered behind us in the weeds. There might have been more behind the giant tree trunk that they trailed to -- all the same brand, so someone must have had a party there.

Robbie asked her to pick some up to see they weren't cold (that would really only apply if we HAD been drinking and some had beer in them). The officer picked up a few and did not comment, so either they were empty or warm beer was in them. THEN she turned to me and said she saw me holding a coffee cup -- such a felonious charge!!! LOL!!!

Well, of course that was true. I'd not wanted to SIT on that cup. She picked it up and claimed it smelled of beer. I wouldn't know, but I suppose that's possible. Two more officers came up and they all enjoyed harassing us mildly and chiding us for all our "sins" as they politely wrote us up tickets. I told them they had better have a good witness (but also know that Wilmington Police can get a witness for ANYTHING!!! When the older, retired, former military, black gentleman two doors toward Dock Street from where I lived on 8th Street in the WHITE crack-dealing neighborhood tried to clean up the street a few years ago, he told me cops had threatened a good friend of his with criminal charges if she did not testify in court that he had shot out the tires of a vehicle parked in from to drug ringleader George Padezanin's (Hand-Painted Homes pick-up truck used to pretend estimates but make drug deliveries. Also, I have charged George Padezanin with simple assault. The court date is 10/31, one day before the new court date for open container of 11/1.).

My former neighbor was lucky -- his friend recanted in court and the case was thrown out. When I lived there, my poor, elderly neighbor was scared to death of George (the drug dealers -- crack, mostly -- had been threatening his wife). He played one game in front of his house, but he loved to tell me all the inside scoop and truth about corrupt police and the WHITE crack dealers when we talked over his back fence.

So, how there will be any kind of case in this is anyone's guess. The third officer on the scene admitted to me that they had a "VERY poor case." NO SHIT, but see y'all in court!!! After I get through with the four pending criminal charges and overturning the Family Violence Restraining Order in Raleigh Courts -- as well as hopefully getting Judge Criner disbarred for her flagrant abuse of the law by calling me back to court nearly ten minutes after she dismissed -- and verified that she had dismissed -- my case, North Carolina, New Hanover County, or SOMEONE is going to PAY ME A LOT OF MONEY!!!

A pattern like this is legally called "RACKETEERING." hello?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have no idea why L'il Ben David has such a hard-on for me. I guess the poor baby is just an immature height fetishist. If he'd just ask, I'd let him have some. I do love an Eager Beaver . . .

IN OTHER NEWS: Friends have reported that Assistant District Attorney Allison Something (formerly known to me only by her nickname -- apparently now undeserved -- "Miss Coca Leaf", has been asking people to keep an eye on Kim (male, fifty-ish, soft medium WHITE body) who drives many of the horse-drawn trolley tours of Historic Wilmington from the middle of the final block of Market Street where it ends at the river. Asking around, I discovered that TONS of people know this semi-effeminate-voiced man (ALWAYS friendly to me) delivers drugs and knows ALL about the trafficking. Seems Miss Allyson is doing her duty to want to get evidence against him.

I salute Allison (regardless her inappropriate, lying way of prosecuting me in the David Nash case in court)!!!

I went up and read Kim's name tag this afternoon: "Kim, Spring Break Farms." As I red it the postal carrier passed by and teased Kim that he was so loaded that it was a good thing the horses knew the route. I kid you not!!!

No comments: